Brands GP 25th September and Cadwell 30th

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

bins

Brands GP 25th September and Cadwell 30th

Postby bins » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi, the arrangement I have with MSV for Brands Hatch on September 25th is that, I make a block booking and they give me a discount, due to not meeting the required numbers to have an exclusive group we are joining the MSV groups, which would be option 2 in my original email. At present I have 10 definite coming, if you also would like to join us please reply to this email and tell me whether you would ride in the novice, intermediate, (the one most of us will be in, including myself), or the advanced, I will need your full name and which bike you intend to ride. Then send a cheque to me at, P M for address. for £155 made payable to BMW Club, (Please note this will not be an official BMW club event).

Secondly, our Cadwell Park day on the 29th September is fully booked, however I am staying over for the ‘Bike’ Magazine road bike only day on the Tuesday 30th September, I have arranged with MSV another discount scheme for this day. These road bike days are easy going affairs and usually free from stoppages, the Novice group has plenty of first timers and I have always found the advanced group riders very courteous. If you would like to extend your ‘mini Nurburgring’ experience or are disappointed at not making our day this is probably the best opportunity you’ll have. This day has to be booked directly with MSV, to do so please phone 01474 875226 and ask for Stuart, quote BMW Club and payment of £99 (normally £109) can be made by credit card etc.

Thanks Robert.

Return to “Days Out”