Whdaya think?

Got some humour to share? The stage is lit and the microphone's live.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

How good is this?

The mutts nuts
83%
Just nuts
17%

Total votes: 12

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Whdaya think?

Postby Paul » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:42 pm

Is this the mutts nuts, or what?

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:50 am

Top banana!! :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:37 am

Put me in the 'mutt's nuts' category. I'm not allowed to vote. :(

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:03 pm

Anonymous wrote:Put me in the 'mutt's nuts' category. I'm not allowed to vote. :(

You'll need to register to vote - I've now changed the config so only registered users can post. Hopefully we'll iron the bugs out asap. :)

winger

Postby winger » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:45 pm

Hi Richard

Do you need this one?? it'll water down the boxer one,with two i'll reckon you'll loose the feel of the yahoo one.

Chris C

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:03 pm

winger wrote:Hi Richard

Do you need this one?? it'll water down the boxer one,with two i'll reckon you'll loose the feel of the yahoo one.

Chris C

Chris - I know what you mean, and the forums can be deleted/re-config'd whenever we like but as with a lot of these things (the UK Buell site's probably a good example) one section will get a lot of action and will tend to 'magnetize'. This then gets most of the action - given time we'll be able to suss out what's needed.

We must also not forget that there have been more than a couple of folk who've complained (quite vocally) when things go off-topic on Yahoo. This is one way of streaming off such stuff - as I say, a bit of time will sort things out. With the icons Paul's done, it's quite clear when the latest action lies.

Richard.

Gats

Postby Gats » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:12 pm

I'm a co-administrator on a quite different bulletin board and we're in the process of reorganising the forums again to better suit the members wishes. It's been going over 4 years and we've not had too much of a problem with changes upsetting the majority. Mind, the vocal minority have a lot to say...when don't they? :wink:
Gary Rose.
'06 R1200S Titanium with farkles - Moristech Pro Sequential Interceptor, full Remus system, carbon bits
'12 Tiger Explorer, loaded
'15 Triumph Thruxton ACE Cafe (hers)
-------------
A little inaccuracy saves a tonne of explanation.

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:12 pm

Having another decko at the header page - the Boxertech forum would take the brunt of the S-type chat. Yahoo seemed to consist of 3 subjects: Faults (and fixes), Talk of bikes in general (including the S) and stuff about whatever was in folks' heads (or glass after 6pm). ;)

I'll give the General Banter forum a few days, more or less, just to see how it goes. Paul's original page set up included a 'humour' section. I reckon this could go in instead. It's early days - the Board's only just had the cord cut. :eek: :)

Gats

Postby Gats » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:00 pm

Maybe move Boxerbanter under Boxertech?

A problem that may present itself, and Chris pointed out, is the blurring of the Boxerbanter and General Banter line. Early days yet - see how it pans with the wider audience.
Gary Rose.

'06 R1200S Titanium with farkles - Moristech Pro Sequential Interceptor, full Remus system, carbon bits

'12 Tiger Explorer, loaded

'15 Triumph Thruxton ACE Cafe (hers)

-------------

A little inaccuracy saves a tonne of explanation.

Return to “Humour”