Held Gloves

Any bike-related products/services you wish to recommend.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

crucial

Held Gloves

Postby crucial » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:21 am

Just splashed out on a pair of Held Snowflake gloves for the winter.

They are the mutts nuts, luverly and warm with nice attention to detail (built in visor wipe on the left index finger). They also offer good feel for a winter glove, not too bulky. :D

Paul.

adamski49

Postby adamski49 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:52 am

Paul

What about an inner cuff. With my recent experiences of water filled gloves (from running down my arms) I'm after a pair with inner cuffs.

I've found two so far: Hein Gericke Voyager at £60 and Pluvio (Possibly Daytona as in the boots?) Racer at £70, both Goretex and not too bulky.

Before someone says it, I don't like my gloves stuffed up inside my sleeves :D

How much are these gloves and where from?

Adam :)
Forgive me father for I have sinned... ex S owner moved onto pastures new with four cylinders and a chain... and back to a twin, albeit in a V.

crucial

Postby crucial » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:12 pm

Hi Adam,

Yes they do have an inner cuff. I have to admit that was the one thing I wasn't sure of when I ordered them, as I usually put my cuff over gloves, but I've been pleasantly suprised by the ease of use.

I got them from http://www.nippynormans.com, not cheap at £70 but full spec goretex etc.
:D
Paul.

Ps If you ask nicely, he'll send you a size chart which you put your hand on, which I found to be spot on :D

adamski49

Postby adamski49 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:35 pm

Cheers Paul

That brings the choice up to three. Anyone else aware of any other double cuff winter gloves?

£70 seems to be the benchmark.

Adam :)
Forgive me father for I have sinned... ex S owner moved onto pastures new with four cylinders and a chain... and back to a twin, albeit in a V.

Return to “Recommended products/services”