VEMAR HELMETS

Any bike-related products/services you wish to recommend.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Huw

VEMAR HELMETS

Postby Huw » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:56 pm

Blue Tooth enabled so I can receive/send hands free whilst travelling - price seems good (through the trade) but, never having come across the brand (I am VERY pleased with the quality/fit of my SHOEI X900), I would welcome comments on VEMAR?

Huw

adamski49

Postby adamski49 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:46 pm

Huw

I looked at the Vemar at the bike show and it seemed a pretty good lid, but like you I'm rather hooked on my Shoei XR900.

Bluetooth is definitely a big plus point though - you can even talk to other Vemar bluetooth users. No Autocom, no walkie talkie and best of all no bloody cables trailing eveywhere.

Someone (I can't find it now) is developing a bluetooth autocom type unit that you just plug in all your gadgets (phone, music, GPS nav) and it can be picked up by the bluetooth in the helmet. This is my next 'must have' gadget. :D

But to answer our question... errr, I dunno.

Adam :)
Forgive me father for I have sinned... ex S owner moved onto pastures new with four cylinders and a chain... and back to a twin, albeit in a V.

Huw

Postby Huw » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:25 am

That gizmo sound like the answer to an idiot's (my!) prayers! I guess it will come on the market 2 days after I spend my pennies! :-)

Huw

Steve W

Postby Steve W » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:38 am

Hew

When I was at the NEC looking at the Schuberth / Rukka / Daytona stand and in one of the desplay windows they had a new communications system based on blue tooth technology, so might be worth giving the uk importers a call to check it out

Steve

Return to “Recommended products/services”