Confirmed Yorkshire Weekend Dates. Hawes Nth Yorks.

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Whoaaa, Richard see me smiling now at my picture on my nice bike. I do love the racy look I present ( similarities to Wendy Craig spring to mind) with my lovely top box on :lol: That's one for the I love me wall :wink:

Could I as hellers like pass my mate on the cruiser up that pass :(

Nice photos and thanks again to our hosts for a well organised run. (and the Bandit Scouser for the tools and help in tightening up my loose bits :oops: )
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

popsky

Postby popsky » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Update on the F800r coolant leak.

Some of you may remember after the Saturday rideout that there was a small problem with Karen's bike.

It's in for its 12k service and apparently there's a free fix available. All new F800 from Jan this year come with a modified expansion tank etc. Some earlier bikes can suffer with this problem if being briskly ridden :shock:
Phil.

R1200S and loving it !

Hoch Bergstraßenjäger…………………………………

slparry

Postby slparry » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:17 pm

popsky wrote:Update on the F800r coolant leak.

Some of you may remember after the Saturday rideout that there was a small problem with Karen's bike.

It's in for its 12k service and apparently there's a free fix available. All new F800 from Jan this year come with a modified expansion tank etc. Some earlier bikes can suffer with this problem if being briskly ridden :shock:

Karen ride briskly no never, bloody fast is a better description :D
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Return to “Days Out”