Hawker Odyssey Battery

Got a technical query? Found another 0.02bhp? Ask/tell the world.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Group buy?

Postby Paul » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:31 pm

Richard,

If you're going for a group buy then I'd play. I'm a low maintenance kind of a guy, so one less thing for me not to worry about not worrying about would be good.

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

winger

Postby winger » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:03 pm

Hi Gents

I'm happy to do it again,so long as you lot front the money to me!!!! the guy travels to B'Ham a lot so it wasn't a problem getting them delivered,how people got them after that was!!!! but the main object to to keep cost's down,there wasn't any point ducking and diveing getting them at the right price only to see it all go down the pan in postage.

Chris C

Rob B

Attn Chris

Postby Rob B » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:21 pm

Chris,

The red bike needs a new battery so I was wondering if you have had enough interest to grab a few more PC680's?

Regards,

Rob

winger

Postby winger » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:03 pm

Hi Rob

Same old shit really if five people want to put their money were their mouth is!!!! i'll see if he'll do the same deal again.

Chris

stevetoxic

Postby stevetoxic » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:48 am

My Optimate is struggling to keep my battery alive, there seems to be a different light on each time I go in the garage to check it, so i'm going to need a battery in the near future, are the battery leads long enough with these hawker batteries, just the strap that does not fit.
What sort of money are we talking here ? :?:

winger

Postby winger » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:36 pm

Hi Steve

The leads fit fine,just need to rig up a strap which is pretty straight forward.

Price e-mail at c.j.canning@talk21.com

I've now't hide,and i paid the same as the rest,but if you have ever seen the Pelican board were the yanks can't help crowing when someone has got cheap Ohlins and all it does is knacker it up for everyone else cuz they phone up other dealers and shove it up there ass!!!!,and then the source gets cut of!!!.

Chris

Return to “Boxertech”