onyx profiling issue

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

rc

onyx profiling issue

Postby rc » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:27 pm

Oh, there's no question that the Japanese excell at packaging I would say the philosphy is the package is just as important as the content Even something as disposable as trading kit boxes, they're
Alternative Splicing and its Role in fold difference in the volume of LD in transgenic crops with enhanced stress
I think doarat's a clothing company of some sort So they collaborated with Acidman to make those tshirts This must mean that a new album is not too far off, if their third single since equal is co
During early 1970's, Arab nations among oil producing countries decided to impose an oil embargo against western nations for their support of Israel in the war against Arabs This decision came a day
Last edited by rc on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUST BECAUSE YOUR BREATHING DOESN'T MEAN YOUR NOT DEAD

Lars1974

Postby Lars1974 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:39 pm

Hey Rc,

Sorry to hear what happened to you. at least you are ok...
it annoying when things like this happen because some idiots through things on the road without thinking...

Hope the damage to you and the "S" is not too bad...

regards,
Lars
The Power of Dreams comes true for me...
-----------------------------------------------
No more BMW just XR400R and CBR1000RR & Dark side - Buell Uly XB12X (and black is the fastest one!)

Boxered
Route Master

Postby Boxered » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:50 pm

It could have been a lot worse! I'm glad that your mostly ok and are here to tell the tale!

Steve
Well-weathered leather
Hot metal and oil
The scented country air
Sunlight on chrome
The blur of the landscape
Every nerve aware

RoLoo

Postby RoLoo » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 pm

:shock:
Have a nice day !
Ron.

R1200S + R1200RT
(RoLoo as in RowLow...)

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Glad to hear that you lived to tell the tale matey.

Hope the sore bits get better soon and the bike cleans up OK

Paul.
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

stoney

Postby stoney » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:01 pm

Glad you're still here rc - that sounds nasty. Maybe go see a doctor or A&E if you're not feeling right - could save some hassle later on?

Take it easy...

Orange peel! Just one more hazard to be looking out for. :? Great.
Andy

Me-109

Re: a scary moment,brown pants job ,almost

Postby Me-109 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:46 pm

rc wrote:leather trousers covered in mud and green crap.

Yours? Urgh!

SteveH

Postby SteveH » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:38 pm

I'm really glad you saved it, mate. GWS, and don't use up the other 8 lives too quickly
Steve

rc

ohhh

Postby rc » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:35 am

hi
2 days on and now found what i have done to one self ,wrist is real sore lucky enough its not the right one , sacroiliac joint has a problem ,pains down the leg to ankle ,not pleasant. no more bike ridin for a few weeks ,can't put pressure on foot hard . anyway got some good pain killers that make you feel pissed . bonus . bike woes .head looks a mess,bar end totalled ,mirror stalk ca put ,scratches on the bodywork ,few quids will sort out also found a slash in the side wall front tyre. oh well could of been real nasty . anyway got some chocolate and beer and a few dvds to watch ,no bloody oranges ,not on the wish list :evil: .cheers rc.
:)
JUST BECAUSE YOUR BREATHING DOESN'T MEAN YOUR NOT DEAD

Jason M

Re: ohhh

Postby Jason M » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:54 pm

RC - sounds nasty. Did you get to the 'mouth full of adrenalin' moment? That's maybe what made you feel ill. I quite like the taste myself :D It's an aquired taste to be sure.

As long as you didn't brake anything and can get back out on the bike ASAP then I guess it's a learning experience!

My mate was felled for 2 weeks by an errant sprout the other week (he stepped on it an slipped over doing his back in)

They tell you fruit and veg is good for you but this clearly shows it's not the case

Get well soon

Jason
2002 Black GSA (for random fault analysis and for stealing all my weekends fixing the b'stard)
2000 Black R1100S (for remembering the good old times)

woofboxer

Postby woofboxer » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:19 am

Just be glad it wasn't a banana skin!
Black R1100S
Honda F6C
Black Saab 900 Turbo

Huw

Postby Huw » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:22 am

On a positive note....my moment was on diesel on exit 3 of the M621, an off ramp/left hander that I take 5 or 6 times a day on the Dullville. Not going that fast, hit the oil with the rear (18k on a Battleaxe 020 so yeas it was a wee bit bald - now changed) and ended up left foot down a la Ivan Mauger - Peter would have been proud!! When I calmed down I went on the "Kill Spills" web site to report it and within an hour or so the offending slick had been cement dusted!!!! Not a bad response for civil servants/govt employees!! :lol:
Huw_

Return to “Boxerbanter”