It's my birthday today......

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

FLASH

It's my birthday today......

Postby FLASH » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:04 am

......and I got a welder! Just wait till you lot get down here. snap, crackle and pop all night and in the morning.......Henry Moore!
Come on down to a FLASH weekend break in South West France!
Rufty-Tufty, tassled, Bikers ONLY. No cars please! (unless it's a Volvo Estate with a carbon fibre tow-bar)

Check it out on: http://www.flashtours.co.uk

jltownshend

Postby jltownshend » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:00 am

Aquarius

Ruling Planet: Uranus
Element: Air
Gem: Black Pearl, Obsidian, Opal, Sapphire

General Trends for 2007
Aquarius is naturally suspicious of established tradition and considers it a personal duty to challenge it, in all its guises. The danger here is in making a dogma of rebellion and failing to benefit from the wisdom of others. 2007 sees Aquarius becoming more in tune with the laws of spiritual abundance and learning to recognise when one is on the right path. The Aquarian impulse to innovate will prove to be more fruitful as these individuals learn to build on (rather than tear down) the achievements of ages past.

Monthly Horoscope - February
Best Days: 1, 10, 11, 19, 20, 28, 29

At a glance:
This is the Age of Aquarius – your birthday month sees you getting in touch with your higher self, something that cannot fail to raise your life up a level
Aquarius is the water-carrier and well used to shouldering responsibility, they know that this is the price to pay for their love of freedom. Personal independence is at an all time high throughout February and with such tremendous energy behind them, all Aquarians need to worry about is not letting the success go to their head. Manners might cost nothing but lack of them can cost you dearly.
Fortunately, accompanying the recent surge in energy is a pronounced interest in spiritual things. This, if you listen to your instincts, should inspire you to have greater integrity in your actions and help you to avoid any unpleasant power struggles that might impede your progress.
In addition to (and perhaps because of) these other worldly preoccupations, February is set to be a very prosperous month. Follow your intuition when looking for business opportunities, they often appear where our logical minds would least expect them to. What’s more, just as lucky people believe themselves to be lucky, so the best way to attract prosperity is to concentrate on what we have rather than what we lack. Build on the sense of contentment that seems to come so naturally to you in February and you will have an amazing future to grow into.
When the going gets weird...

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:58 pm

Harpy Brithday, old sprout. What tomfoolery are you planning with the welder, to confuse and perplex the neighbours even further?

Just bought the panniers for my F800S, in preparation for the jolly jaunt in May down to the chateau. Looking forward to it enormously.

Cheers,

Paul

:occasion4:

BTW, personally I think that astrology business is a load of old codswallop, but then again, that's a typical Sagitarian attitude.
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

jltownshend

Postby jltownshend » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:59 pm

I spent ages writing that! :shock:

Though appearing to be incredibly vague and innocuous, I have actually managed to work in some very specific and telling references...even to the new welder.

Happy Birthday!
When the going gets weird...

Ruffy

buirthdays

Postby Ruffy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:42 pm

I'm gettin a little bit more than a welder for my birthday next weekend,a new to me 1100S from pidcocks at long eaton,an 04 model in grey with black engine and i can't bloody wait! :D :D :D :D :D
ruffy

herrman
Trixter Tour Manager

Postby herrman » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:55 pm

Bl--dy typical!!!
I save all year to come to your place to GET AWAY from welding plants and such like and what do you go and do. Should I bring my welding mask with me this time.

Regards Peter.

Happy Birthday btw.

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:06 pm

Happy birthday Uncle Tone. :)

Rods

Postby Rods » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:19 pm

Many happy returns Tony. :D

All the best

Tom
Another brilyunt mind diztroyed

by the publik edukashun sistum.

FLASH

Postby FLASH » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:51 am

Thank you Dear Hearts. I am deeply touched (sniff) Just back from a dirty weekend in Paris (forgot to pack the soap)

JL, thanks for the horrorscope (I'm still searching for the welder reference) I confess to being a bit leery of them in general as there must be thousands of people who read that "your life will take a turn for the better this morning" and promptly die in a horrendous steamroller/pram interface.

Paul! Did you get my wee package?

Pedro, my first welding experiment will be a trailer for your RS.

Pip pip, y'all

T
Rufty-Tufty, tassled, Bikers ONLY. No cars please! (unless it's a Volvo Estate with a carbon fibre tow-bar)

RiceBurner
The Mirthman Prophecy

Postby RiceBurner » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Happy birfday. :D (again)
non quod, sed quomodo

madman

Postby madman » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm

It's Judes birthday on Tuesday, she seems to think that there will be a black K1200S waiting in the drive when she gets up. She will be disappointed won't she.
2004 Silver (mine)
2001 Silver/Manderin (hers)
Visiting France? Read my blog on http://bikesindordogne.blogspot.com

PBBoxer

Postby PBBoxer » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:11 pm

I was asked a couple of months ago which flash tours id like to go on, gave the answer and havent heard since!

Happy birthday anyway!
1997 CBR1100XXV
1999 CBR1100XX
2009 HP2 Sport
2006 R1200s
2013 R1200RT anniversary

FLASH

Postby FLASH » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:52 am

PBBoxer wrote:I was asked a couple of months ago which flash tours id like to go on, gave the answer and havent heard since!

Happy birthday anyway!

?????? :shock: Sorry, PB, nowt received at this end. I suspect it might have been when I was being bombarded with up to 2000 spam mails a day......I got a mailwasher piece of software and for a while it was filtering out 100% of my messages. Very effective.

Drop me a PM or a mail and let me know how the FLASH Empire may assist you in your pursuit of happiness.

Pip pip :D :D

PBBoxer

Postby PBBoxer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:21 am

Apologies for the lack of clarity in my previous post Flash, Steve from on here sent me a PM asking which dates between 2 particular dates I would prefer, but heard nothing since.
1997 CBR1100XXV
1999 CBR1100XX
2009 HP2 Sport
2006 R1200s
2013 R1200RT anniversary

Yogi Bear

Postby Yogi Bear » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:30 am

Belated Happy Birthday Mr G!

Did you happen across the Welshman and his entourage ?

Ali :toothy2:
“Wrinkles merely indicate where smiles have been”
Mark Twain

Return to “Boxerbanter”