NEC Today

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

theseadog

Postby theseadog » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:17 pm

I know what you're saying about decent nosh, but I just wouldn't pay that for a burger & fries, fecking theiving bar stewards for 9 quid I'd want table service, real cutlery, a pretty waitress, and actually at 9 quid for a burger I'd want use of the pretty waitress
:wink:
Cheers
PAul

Keep it sticky side down.

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 pm

Well, I had a major wallet lightening trip to the show today, however I do look splendid in my new rukka suit, daytona boots, schuberth helmet and rukka gloves. 8) Looking forward to the next rainy day so I can test all of the gear out.

Had an interesting chat with the folks on the BMW stand about the demise of SPC... They were not aware that the administrator had been contacting former SPC customers making spurious demands for money. Apparently there is a special "SPC desk" set up at BMW HQ to deal with the fallout of this recent excitement... :roll:

If I hadn't been replacing all of my gear from my recent "off", I think I would have beee fairly disapointed in the show. It's gradually being overwhelmed by purveyors of crapola.

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

FLASH

Postby FLASH » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:21 am

Paul wrote:....... It's gradually being overwhelmed by purveyors of crapola........

Oh my god!! When did this happen!!??

:D :D :D
Come on down to a FLASH weekend break in South West France!
Rufty-Tufty, tassled, Bikers ONLY. No cars please! (unless it's a Volvo Estate with a carbon fibre tow-bar)

Check it out on: http://www.flashtours.co.uk

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:23 am

FLASH wrote:
Paul wrote:....... It's gradually being overwhelmed by purveyors of crapola........

Oh my god!! When did this happen!!??

:D :D :D

Around 1982 if I remember rightly. :?

RoLoo

Postby RoLoo » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:08 am

Boxadog 2000 wrote:...not really worth the £28 entry fee...

...as a comparison : 12.00 EUR = 8.03460 GBP entry fee for the INTERMOT (12,-- Euro for a one day ticket, and 19,-- Euro for a two days ticket)
Have a nice day !
Ron.

R1200S + R1200RT
(RoLoo as in RowLow...)

julian

Postby julian » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:18 pm

bigblackfalco wrote:
julian wrote:Did I read / dream / see that Spondon? or Harris? make tasty paddock stands.

I need something for the TL and rather fancy a work of art than a piece of bendy tat.

I have a Harris S/S rear in the shed.A great piece of kit.
Have had thoughts about selling it as it's not getting any use at the mo, but that could all change when I win the lotto......yeah right.
Bailey.

Good man Bailey - I can always rely on you to come uo with the goods. Let me knoiw what you'd be looking for - I'llprobably need to oil the TLS chain in the next 6 months or so. :oops:
BMW R1100S (Black)
Suzuki TL1000S (Red)

Return to “Boxerbanter”