have we immunity from the BHP infection?

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

dave the german

Re: have we immunity from the BHP infection?

Postby dave the german » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:45 pm

boxerscott wrote:Back to topic, Eicma this coming week, Moto Guzzis new LC sports tourer will be revealed, it looks absolutely divine but what will the BHP be?

i`m guessing much the same as my 12r 125bhp.

Its been kept a secret so far. The Guzzi 1200 8 valve engine did not exactly work well and for Guzzi fans the v7 range seemed lacking with sub 60bhp power. With Piaggio's backing and Aprillias r+d this bike has to deliver.

My wallet is twitching.

Usually it's your fingers twitching when you have to get your wallet out!! :wink:
'15 R1200GS TE
'06 R1200S
'04 BCR
Yam SR 500 long term restoration
wanna win the lottery and ride my bike

ianc53

Postby ianc53 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:07 pm

Back to topic, Eicma this coming week, Moto Guzzis new LC sports tourer will be revealed, it looks absolutely divine but what will the BHP be?

Hi Chris, according to the weekly comic the new Guzzi is 113 bhp and 77 ftlbs which is OK for me. 17.5 L tank and various gizmos including active aerodynamics whatever that is.

Must admit I'm interested :D
Motorrad R1250RS SE 2023
Blue R100RS 1980
Suzuki GT250B 1977

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:31 pm

dave the german wrote:
boxerscott wrote:Back to topic, Eicma this coming week, Moto Guzzis new LC sports tourer will be revealed, it looks absolutely divine but what will the BHP be?

Its been kept a secret so far. The Guzzi 1200 8 valve engine did not exactly work well and for Guzzi fans the v7 range seemed lacking with sub 60bhp power. With Piaggio's backing and Aprillias r+d this bike has to deliver.

My wallet is twitching.

Usually it's your fingers twitching when you have to get your wallet out!! :wink:

I've seen profuse sweating on more than one occasion............ :wink:
If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:18 pm

ianc53 wrote:
Back to topic, Eicma this coming week, Moto Guzzis new LC sports tourer will be revealed, it looks absolutely divine but what will the BHP be?

Hi Chris, according to the weekly comic the new Guzzi is 113 bhp and 77 ftlbs which is OK for me. 17.5 L tank and various gizmos including active aerodynamics whatever that is.

Must admit I'm interested :D
113bhp. Ok for me too. Adjustable winglets.. it`ll fly then!

Chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:45 pm

115 BHP . reports and blogs from eicma. fat 190 rear tyre , short wheelbase , two up touring base in mind, it looks exciting for me. Prices to be confirmed.

looking forward to a test ride. Under 16k for the full monty touring kit I`m in. Other than that the R12r stays.

chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Return to “Boxerbanter”