How is everyone?

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Steve1200S

How is everyone?

Postby Steve1200S » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 am

Hi All,

Not been on here for ages, just thought I'd check in as see how all the regulars are doing?

I learned to drive a few years ago, and got myself a VW van to convert into a caper. Been keeping be busy, and not really in a good way!

Still got the old R100S, it started burring oil in the winter so I've got a friend re-honing the barrels in re-building the heads. Other wise the old bike is running as well as ever.

Managed to buy my brothers VFR (v-tec) from him for £650! So quite enjoying riding that at the moment.

What have I missed in the boxertrix world? and is anyone running a new RS yet?? Wouldn't mind a test ride on one, or the new XR, this summer.

Take care,
Steve.
----------------------------------------------
Steve.

1980 R100S
2003 VFR 800
A Silly Van.

slparry

Re: How is everyone?

Postby slparry » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Steve1200S wrote:Hi All,

Not been on here for ages, just thought I'd check in as see how all the regulars are doing?

I learned to drive a few years ago, and got myself a VW van to convert into a caper. Been keeping be busy, and not really in a good way!

Still got the old R100S, it started burring oil in the winter so I've got a friend re-honing the barrels in re-building the heads. Other wise the old bike is running as well as ever.

Managed to buy my brothers VFR (v-tec) from him for £650! So quite enjoying riding that at the moment.

What have I missed in the boxertrix world? and is anyone running a new RS yet?? Wouldn't mind a test ride on one, or the new XR, this summer.

Take care,
Steve.

Hi Steve

I'm working for a BMW dealership now, Chester Motorrad, if you want a go on an XR pop down and I'll sort it for you :D
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Return to “Boxerbanter”