The Shock Factory / Marks Motorcycle Parts

Area for traders to advertise.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

marksmotorcycleparts

The Shock Factory / Marks Motorcycle Parts

Postby marksmotorcycleparts » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:19 am

Hi,
Just a quick introduction. I've been trading as Marks Motorcycle Parts for about 10 years now, selling a range of service manuals and accessories.
The new addition is shock absorbers, through a recent tie up with the Shock Factory. I got involved with the Shock Factory after buying one of their shocks for my R Nine T Urban G/S, and I now sell their range of single and double adjustable rear shocks, single adjustable fronts, and twin shocks.

I also write service manuals and cover most of the current BMW range, and I also do electrical accessories.

The best selling electrical box is a fuseblock that you attach to your battery and headlight circuit to give you 5 fused outlets that automatically switch off when you turn off the ignition. My unique selling point is that the fuses are self healing - they will protect against any short circuit like any other fuse, but once the short is fixed, the next time you turn on the ignition they will pass current again - no fuses for you to change.

There's more information on my website, http://www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk. If anyone has a question please message me through the forum or else email me directly at mark@marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk

Thanks, Mark

Return to “Trade Section”