losing our identity

Hifi, computers, cameras etc; gadgets and general chat about any other interesting hobbies you have.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

losing our identity

Postby boxerscott » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Sorry Richard, and all the good folk who are going to disagree with me but I for one have had enough of our useless politicians past and present. Sick to death of the biased reporting of mass migration of the "Rats leaving the sinking ship" the lily livered who will not stand their ground and fight for what they believe in, prepared to leave and abandon their elderly family, risk the lives of their young to come to a land of fecking useless politicians who have no backbone whatsoever. Out of Europe for me.

Where"s me doc martens. Some broadcasters and loony lefties need a good polishing :roll:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

andy griff

Postby andy griff » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:07 am

Keep taking the tablets ...NEXT !

slparry

Re: losing our identity

Postby slparry » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:19 pm

boxerscott wrote:Sorry Richard, and all the good folk who are going to disagree with me but I for one have had enough of our useless politicians past and present. Sick to death of the biased reporting of mass migration of the "Rats leaving the sinking ship" the lily livered who will not stand their ground and fight for what they believe in, prepared to leave and abandon their elderly family, risk the lives of their young to come to a land of fecking useless politicians who have no backbone whatsoever. Out of Europe for me.

Where"s me doc martens. Some broadcasters and loony lefties need a good polishing :roll:

gets my vote ..... the last thing I heard a politician saying that had any integrity was "the lady is not for turning" ;)
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Return to “Geeks' Corner”