Ace Cafe for Tea

Done a "Ewan & Charley"? Been for a fried breakfast and taken pictures? Share the tales of your adventure in here

Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit

BoxerCup R

Ace Cafe for Tea

Postby BoxerCup R » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 am

I was way ahead at work so took the afternoon off yesterday, what to do ? I know, I'll ride my XJR to the Ace cafe for the XJR Monthly meet. I set off at 2:35 and saw a few surprised but happy faces when I turned up. A burger and a couple of coffees later I was back on the road and in bed for midnight. 440 miles round trip, not bad for a Thursday night :wink:
"02 Yamaha XJR 1300SP in Kenny Roberts Yellow - (bought new)
"18 BMW S1000R Sports - (bought new)

"11 Porsche Boxster 987 S Black Edition No.261 of 987

boxerscott

Re: Ace Cafe for Tea

Postby boxerscott » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 pm

BoxerCup R wrote:I was way ahead at work so took the afternoon off yesterday, what to do ? I know, I'll ride my XJR to the Ace cafe for the XJR Monthly meet. I set off at 2:35 and saw a few surprised but happy faces when I turned up. A burger and a couple of coffees later I was back on the road and in bed for midnight. 440 miles round trip, not bad for a Thursday night :wink:
Bloody `ell that`s a shift!

Chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Re: Ace Cafe for Tea

Postby Paul » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 am

Nice work, that man :thumbleft:

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Return to “Ride Reports”