also a new trixter altho joined a while back

Please introduce yourself...

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

dave the german

also a new trixter altho joined a while back

Postby dave the german » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:20 am

hi all, fantastic forum - joined a while back and sold pb a screen and then he went on to buy a 1200s!!!!!!!anyway, fantastic site and hopefully will get to meet up with some of you this year - got a 04 boxer cup btw - the tall one suits me sir!!!!
'15 R1200GS TE
'06 R1200S
'04 BCR
Yam SR 500 long term restoration
wanna win the lottery and ride my bike

andrew s

Postby andrew s » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:55 am

Welcome Dave and glad you enjoy the site. What a better way to get to know us than the Boxetrix meet in Wales in April, see the Days Out section for more details.

Andrew :roll:
A man can fall many times in life but is never a failure until he refuses to get up

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:08 pm

Welcome Dave,

As Andrew says........... try to get along to the Welsh weekend at the very least :thumbup:

You couldn't do me a favour, could ya?

With your bike upright (you not on it) , can you measure what the distance is, from the ground up to the lowest part of the right pillion peg bracket? I want an idea of how much lower mine is with the Wilbers rear shock.

Cheers!

Al :D
If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

Me-109

Postby Me-109 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:47 am

Belated welcome, Dave. Don't worry, your screen is in safe hands, PB was just holding on to it for me until I needed another! :wink:

Keep an eye out for some of the Northern crew meets and come along.

dave the german

Postby dave the german » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:29 pm

Blackal wrote:Welcome Dave,

As Andrew says........... try to get along to the Welsh weekend at the very least :thumbup:

With your bike upright (you not on it) , can you measure what the distance is, from the ground up to the lowest part of the right pillion peg bracket? I want an idea of how much lower mine is with the Wilbers rear shock.

Cheers!

Its approx 19 1/2" to the underside of the rear footrest - i'll measure more accurately this weekend - bloody work - interferes with anything that is remotely fun - anyone know this weekend's idiot tax numbers?
'15 R1200GS TE

'06 R1200S

'04 BCR

Yam SR 500 long term restoration

wanna win the lottery and ride my bike

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:15 pm

dave the german wrote:
Blackal wrote:Welcome Dave,

Cheers!

Its approx 19 1/2" to the underside of the rear footrest - i'll measure more accurately this weekend - bloody work - interferes with anything that is remotely fun - anyone know this weekend's idiot tax numbers?

Dave, thanks for that - I'll measure mine tomorrow and see how it compares.

If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

Return to “New Trixters?”