Hi All & a quick Q for the powers that be!

Please introduce yourself...

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

MotoGoLoco

Hi All & a quick Q for the powers that be!

Postby MotoGoLoco » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:00 am

Hi All,

I've got a quick Q regarding something I'd like to post/share with you regarding a new motorcycle specific route builder we're building, but would rather run it past a Mod/Admin first to make sure I'm not treading on any toes.

Could someone please drop me a quick reply/PM and I'll send you the details?

Cheers & all the best,
James @ MotoGoLoco

MotoGoLoco

Postby MotoGoLoco » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Anyone had a chance to play with / break it yet then?

eyore

Postby eyore » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Just been looking at your site,I cant see much interactive potential such as people recommending roads/routes, places to see or stay or pics of users trips.
2009 Triumph Speed Triple
2006 Aprilia Tuono RSVR

MotoGoLoco

MotoGoLoco Maps - v3 Launched

Postby MotoGoLoco » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Afternoon dudes & dudettes,

Well, that's been a quick 13 months! After several rounds of scrutinous testing and tweaking, we recently launched the latest update to [url="https://www.motogoloco.com/map/"]MotoGoLoco Maps[/url] - our free journey planning tool and online routes library.

I could fill a thread up listing everything we've added, changed, tweaked, twiddled and removed (if you're really interested, I did just that [url="http://www.motogoloco.com/blog/motogoloco-maps-v3-launched/"]in this blog post[/url]), but ultimately the aim of the game was to make things easier, smoother and less clunky. We think we've nailed it, and so far the feedback has been fantastically positive.

If anyone here fancies giving it a wee go and letting me know your thoughts, I'd be eternally and continually grateful as ever. Much of what's been worked on so far came about via feedback from folks on bike forums - including this one - so I hope you believe me when I promise that we really are listening.

Hope you like it!

Cheers & all the best,
James M

f90x

Postby f90x » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:57 pm

It would be good to have a favourites folder that one could keep routes in for future use. Or perhaps I'm missing the purpose of the 'like' button although that doesn't appear to save anything.
R1200GS TC. Triple Black
R1200S. It’s gone. Had it 11yrs. My favourite bike in 42yrs riding.

Holdsworth professional
Motobecane C3
Brompton

Return to “New Trixters?”