Dijon trip..

An opportunity to show your bikes in all their glory

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Fw190

Dijon trip..

Postby Fw190 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Trip to Dijon for Moto-Legende at the weekend, I'll add some photos of more interesting stuff when I get a moment (this not being one) first long trip on the S, I broke my knee back in February and it was a struggle to get fit enough to ride the bike; comfort wise it wasn't too bad, 220km then the light was on for fuel, 260 was the max distance between fills. to be honest I'd lost the feeling in my arse by that point so a fill up and a bottle of water were needed!

Givi tank bag worked well, enough room for bits n bobs... and my ten year old Oxford tail pack fitted nicely on the pillion perch, enough room for clothes etc for a 5 day trip.

Had a potter up to Troyes for lunch on Saturday, super weather, I met up with a mate from the UK on his Triumph... The event was well attended, plenty going on and if you've never been it's worth a look and at €25 for a weekend ticket it won't break the bank... Dijon is a fun town, tram ride into town cost €3.60 for a 24hr pass. Food is good and the folks fairly pleasant..

Fw190

Dijon trip with added photos

Postby Fw190 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:26 pm

adding in a few photos from the weekend, Yamaha line up of 500's, the beautiful garage full of MV's.. they had to be heard to really appreciate the awesome noise! some German tractors, the Cathedral at Troyes, and a well restored Dyane 6... enjoy

gus

Postby gus » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:14 am

Hi Tyrone
Nice pics. Glad you had a great time.
All the Bert
Gus

Trumpetdude

Postby Trumpetdude » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Love the last picture. Looks like a great time was had.
Parping my way along... Actually yes, I do blow my own trumpet.

Return to “Boxerpix”