80XCP great BoxerCup number plate will sell or swap for another short ageless plate or a plate featuring the letter R

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

masha

80XCP great BoxerCup number plate will sell or swap for another short ageless plate or a plate featuring the letter R

Postby masha » Fri May 24, 2024 12:48 pm

80XCP

I bought this plate at auction from DVLA more than 15 years ago (at around £1,000 with the VAT and auction fees paid), as a nice finishing touch for my BoxerCup bike

Today I am not selling it here as its valued at more than twice that (by the rip-off world that is personal plate traders) although I've stated the price below to satisfy the rules of listing.

However - I would be more keen to exchange it for another short or interesting plate if anyone fancies a swap or p/x - would be nice if it ends up on another BoxerCup bike for another 15 years :) Happy to add/subtract money either way if you are interested in passing on a nice short ageless plate in its place. I am also looking for a low miles estate car if anyone has a vehicle to trade - let me know what you have and again happy to +/-£ to suite
A similarly short / ageless plate featuring the letter R would be good for another project

I'm also interested in anything HP-2 related for my new bike to the value of the plate or +/-£ p/x

After 17 Years ownership - I have traded my R1100S and replaced it with an HP2 - so the last of my BCR spares are up for grabs to clear.

£2500 documents and printed plates posted nationwide, UK only
Attachments
boxercup.jpg
boxercup.jpg (136.83 KiB) Viewed 203 times
Matt Masha
'11 MOTORSPORT HP-2 SPORT (plus Honda 125, 250 & 650)

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”