Boxer Cup boots

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Neil178

Boxer Cup boots

Postby Neil178 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:58 pm

Must be 20 years old now? A few character marks acquired over the years.
I didn’t wear them a great deal back in the day as they are quite a narrow fit and not so comfortable for my plates of meat.
In the blue and white colours with white lining that has yellowed slightly over the years.
Obviously plenty of wear left in them, but plan was to put them on a shelf in the garage next to my Boxer Cup that I never bought. With prices having gone up I have missed that particular boat so time to boot out the boots.
So anyone want some shelf art? Size 43, Opps post Brexit - size 9.
£50 posted within the UK. Photos sent by email.

boxerscott

Re: Boxer Cup boots

Postby boxerscott » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:53 pm

Neil178 wrote:Must be 20 years old now? A few character marks acquired over the years.
I didn’t wear them a great deal back in the day as they are quite a narrow fit and not so comfortable for my plates of meat.
In the blue and white colours with white lining that has yellowed slightly over the years.
Obviously plenty of wear left in them, but plan was to put them on a shelf in the garage next to my Boxer Cup that I never bought. With prices having gone up I have missed that particular boat so time to boot out the boots.
So anyone want some shelf art? Size 43, Opps post Brexit - size 9.
£50 posted within the UK. Photos sent by email.
I have those boots, they are totally brilliant and comfy, much better than all of the generic boots out there today with plastic bits clicking every time you walk, bargain imoh.

Chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”