R1200ST - For Sale - Gone to a new home

Postby The Teutonic Tangerine » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

a.jpg
a.jpg (163.16 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
f.jpg
f.jpg (424.69 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
g.jpg
g.jpg (169.41 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
My rare (only 209 registered on the road last year) and underrated R1200ST is going up for sale soon but I thought I'd post here first. (Please no posts about it being the ugliest BMW ever - lets face it BMW never made a really pretty bike the GS is no oil painting and neither was the 1100s with its lopsided headlamps and offset filler cap) The bike has covered 48,000 miles, had a recent Brake Fluid Change at Cannon's BMW Dealers Braintree Essex. I have covered just over 37k in the last three and a half years have full details of all maintenance in my ownership and some earlier paper work and the riders Handbook etc. It comes with BMW Panniers, GIVI top box, BMW tank Bag, lowered pegs, tall screen and raised bars, riders seat is heightadjustable (I am 58 and about 6ft tall so found 'standard' a little cramped at my creaking age) (Can be put back to std with std screen in about 2 hours). I have used the bike for commuting, rides out with a club and foreign trips - it has averaged 55mpg over the last 37k miles. I also have a spare set of downpipes which may be included in the deal. Looking for £3450.00 now £3,150.00. (Since originally posting I have suffered multiple Pulmonary Embolisms and have decided life's too short to worry about stuff - so it's time to change)
Last edited by The Teutonic Tangerine on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
There would appear to be a surfeit of prolixity and sesquipedalian content today please do not use a big word when a singularly un-loquacious and diminutive linguistic expression will satisfactorily accomplish the contemporary necessity

PaulF

Re: R1200ST - For Sale - price reduced due to ill health

Postby PaulF » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:57 am

Just wondering if the ST is still for sale.
Best regards
Paul.

The Teutonic Tangerine

Postby The Teutonic Tangerine » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi Paul yes still tucked up and hooked up to an optimate - I've sent you an e mail
There would appear to be a surfeit of prolixity and sesquipedalian content today please do not use a big word when a singularly un-loquacious and diminutive linguistic expression will satisfactorily accomplish the contemporary necessity

PaulF

Postby PaulF » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Didn't get your mail. could you try again, I would like to see any other photos you may have and also if I can possibly come and look at the bike over the weekend. I will be traveling from Glossop in Derbyshire so quite a trip.

Paul.
paulf100@talktalk.net

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”