SOLD-----------Top condition R1200S For Sale

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Raider

SOLD-----------Top condition R1200S For Sale

Postby Raider » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:49 am

I am selling my recently acquired (Dec '15) R1200S. I have spent a decent amount of money ensuring its long service to me, unfortunately, this bike has inspired me to move my sport bike riding to the track and I cannot bear to crash (which is inevitable) this thing of beauty.

Since it came to my garage, I have completed the 40,000 km and annual inspections per the BMW checklist. Meaning, all fluids and belts were replaced, valves adjusted, throttles synced, new Pilot Power 3 front and rear, and both front and rear Ohlins were rebuilt. This was all done as preventative maintenance, nothing was wrong with the bike.

The bike was equipped from the factory with Ohlins, heated grips, on-board computer, and ABS. It was originally Silver, but the dealership 'rebuilt' it to its own Martin Edition. I think this is when the black wheels were added and the 6" rear wheel was also added as I didn't see it listed when I checked the VIN database. The Martin edition included a new white/red paint job and the Akra slip-on. The original owner added the factory sport cases and tank bag and they are in great shape with the inner bags. Also added was a Rapid Bike 3 module and the ADORI if you need to remove the module. Ilmberger caarbon rear hugger is also there. Finally, I was able to find and add the HPE headers without Cat. It sounds terrific and power delivery is very prompt. Now you can add that HP2 style belly pan (available from Sandbar or Ilmberger maybe)!

Asking price is 7500 euro. Price is negotiable based on the removing the luggage and exhaust headers (original will be reinstalled). Interested in trading for 2007 or newer Ducati Superbike. The bike is located in Prague, Czech Republic but I am willing to assist with shipping or even talk about delivery (i.e. I ride it to a mutually agreeable location).

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”