***SOLD***1200GS decat headers

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

milleplod

***SOLD***1200GS decat headers

Postby milleplod » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:02 am

***NOW SOLD*** Decat/no link pipe headers to fit BMW R1200GS, possibly 2004/2005 model. They may be Remus ones, but I can't find any identifying mark on them. Both Lambda sensors are in place, but one unfortunately has had the wire snipped, so the plug is missing. Anyway, they're stainless - and they need a really good clean! I bought these as they were listed as fitting the R/RT/ST, but the diameter of the outlet pipe (54mm external) doesn't match my Remus link pipe! Bugger! The original seller will take them back, but I thought I'd put them on here first.

Please note that the Lambda sensors appear to be fitted a bit higher up the pipes than on other decat pipes I've seen, I can't see that it would be a problem, but please be aware. Photos available by eMail on request.

New decat headers for the GS cost up to £400. Asking £155.

Queries/offers welcome by text - 07929 036456. I'd prefer collection, but could be convinced to package them if you give me a few days to get some stuff together to be able to safely send them. Pay the full price and I'll pay for the postage! Alternatively, I'm near to junctions 29/30 of the M1 motorway, and would happily meet up somewhere mutually convenient if you'd rather collect.

Pete
Nocto Diuque Venamur

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”