**GONE** F650 Funduro. Free to whoever can collect it.

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

DPG

**GONE** F650 Funduro. Free to whoever can collect it.

Postby DPG » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Don't adjust your sets, you read that correctly. I don't want anything for it, I just need to clear it out with the minimum of fuss.

The detail of it:

Theres a 1993 F650 Funduro thats been lurking in my garage for years awaiting a rebuild. Its partially disassembled - the body is off, the tank is off and the sidecases are off the engine. The engine and gearbox are still in the frame though and its a roller, albeit on flat types. It was complete and running when I bought it with the intention of cobbling some kind of an enduro/greenlaner out of it. Predictably, that has not come about. Theres a few new parts to go with it - brake pads, water pump, chain and sprockets, that sort of thing. Plus a few salvage replacement parts, another set of bodywork, couple of handlebars and doubtless lots of other stuff I can't remember buying..

To make it clear, it's not running, and will need to be trailered off.

The reason for this seemingly rash course of action lies in the fact that we recently found out that my beautiful lady wife is expecting. Twins.

Which means we are having a bit of a clear out and the current resting place of the Funduro is required for storage of stuff thats getting the elbow from the prospective nursery.

So there you have it - it's time to have a bit of a clear out, and I'd rather someone here got the benefit of that than a breaker or a local scrappy.

The bike is located near Hertford, Hertfordshire.

Please PM me if interested.

On the backchannel I've made the same offer to few of the BMRider blokes , its not advertised there though (my involvement there has ended), and its not advertised anywhere else.

If any of the BMR blokes take it, I'll let you know..

Happy New Year...
Last edited by DPG on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R1250GS
R1100S BCR
KTM RC8R 12R.
2006 HD Streetglide.
Claas Arion 180
MF 135
MF 350
1943 Ford 2N Funk Flathead Conversion

SP250

Postby SP250 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:32 pm

You have a PM
John M